||Quality engineering position in our organization is
compensated and valued same as software engineers. In this position
you will write a lot of java code, automation test, sql and
performance engineering scripts. We do not compromise on quality,
our goal is to achieve close to 100% of code, test, and automation
coverage. Our interview process involves timed programming tests,
problem solving, deeper discussions in QE mindset, java, rdbms,
selenium, jmeter, etc.; this is not a traditional black box QA.
- Provide technical leadership for critical areas that
impact customer success.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure high
quality product deliverables.
- Ensure adherence and help redefine the best practices in
SDLC like code review, unit testing, functional automation,
Continuous Integration, etc.
- Perform both functional manual/automated ("black box")
testing of application features using automation tools such as
Selenium and JUnit and extensive "white box" testing through an
application program interface (API).
- Assist your team in the development of all testing-related
documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug
reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Ensure test planning, execution, and reporting is
effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
- BS or MS in Computer Science OR EE with equivalent work experience (degrees from top universities a plus)
- 1-5 years of experience in SQA methodologies, tools and
approaches (black box, white box and automated testing experience) in a
software company with short release cycles
- Strong experience with object-oriented analysis, design and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP)
- Strong skills in Java programming or C++
- Solid work experience in UI Automation, Selenium or Webdriver, JUnit , JMeter, etc.,
- Excellent communication, documentation and organization skills.
- Good experience with relational databases and schema design is a plus.
- Experience with mobile applications on an iPad/iPhone, Android, and/or HTML5 mobile web platform will be a plus.
- Skills in scripting languages, e.g., Perl, shell scripting, etc, a plus.
- Experience with high volume and highly scalable application is a plus.
- Independent, self-motivated team player. Meticulous and methodical in creating solutions.
- US or foreign countries experience in an internet startup companies a huge plus.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience in short release cycles, the full software
lifecycle, and have worked on a product that was actually released for
||06 February, 2015